TEMPE, Ariz. — To some, the Arizona Cardinals granting new contracts to general manager Steve Keim and head coach Bruce Arians may have been expected.After all, the two have helped the Cardinals go from a five-win team in 2012 to an 11-win team in 2014, one that was arguably a contender for a spot in Super Bowl XLIX had it not been for a rash of devastating injuries. But to others, team president Michael Bidwill’s decision to redo their deals came out of nowhere. Former Cardinals kicker Phil Dawson retires Grace expects Greinke trade to have emotional impact Comments Share Derrick Hall satisfied with D-backs’ buying and selling Top Stories The 5: Takeaways from the Coyotes’ introduction of Alex Meruelo “No,” Arians said Tuesday from the Cardinals’ Tempe training facility when asked if he had been seeking a new contract. “It basically surprised me a little bit because of how long mine was. Michael approached us — not going to say no. “It was really, really surprising and very, very humbling for me.”Prior to the new contract, Arians was about to enter year three of a four-year deal, though the team held an option for a fifth year. Keim, on the other hand, had another two years left on his original contract. Both were hired to their current jobs in Jan. 2014.“I don’t know many owners and presidents that would approach someone this early in the contract,” Keim said. “And it speaks volumes about him, his commitment to winning and the passion that he has for this organization.”That’s just it: the Cardinals have been winning.